How To Apply?
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates have to fill up the online Application form provided on this website.
- A new candidate needs to register through ‘Apply Online’ link by providing essential information like name, mother’s name, date of birth,
e-mail id and a preferred login id. It may be noted that the details provided at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details.
- Upon successful registration, an automatically generated password will be communicated to the candidate’s e-mail id.
- The candidate may subsequently log in multiple times through ‘Candidate's login’ link to fill in the online application form.
- While filling the form, the candidates are required to upload their recent passport sized photograph (3.5x4.5cm) in JPG format (of size not more than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (2x4.5cm, in JPG format with size not exceeding 20 kb).
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates who are required to pay the application fee should download the three fold challan from the website and make the payment of Application Processing Fee in any branch of the State Bank of India. After making the payment and getting the UNIQUE TRANSACTION NUMBER, the candidate has to enter the said number as response to the relevant query in the online application form.
- Finally the candidate needs to submit the filled form by clicking the ‘Final Submission’ button. Please note that no modifications/alterations would be permitted in the application form after final submission, hence the candidates are advised to verify the correctness and adequacy of the information filled by them before the final submission.
- A unique Registration Number will be generated for every candidate, which can be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidates who wish to apply for screening on the basis of GATE score are required to fill in their GATE details after publishing of the GATE results. They may register and fill in the remaining details prior to the publishing of GATE results, however, they are advised NOT to do the final submission before entering the GATE details.
- Application Fee:
A non-refundable application-processing fee of Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) is chargeable from the applicants in General and OBC categories. Women candidates (all categories) and the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Note: Candidates need not send any documents such as proof of age, proof of category, application fee payment etc or hard copy application now.
In addition, candidates not exempted from payment of application fees may note the following:
- Only those applications for which the application fee receipt is confirmed from the bank, will be processed further. The status of receipt of application fee will be displayed on the website.
- Those candidates who have qualified for the interview must produce original bank challan at the time of Selection Interview.